Ending a Relationship – Coaching Group For
Women The group’s goal is to help women turn
inward and recognize their strengths and
value and their truth as they become
We will spend 10 weeks covering the following issues as they pertain to women who are contemplating divorce, are divorcing, or
- What boundaries do I need?
- What is gas-lighting?
- What will your “new” life look like?
- What does this mean for your financial security?
- How are your children going to handle the necessary changes?
- How will your friends see you?
- How does the legal aspect fit into all this?
- Does everyone feel shame about this?
And many, many more
How The Group Works
- 10 weeks
- 90-minute sessions
- Secure Online Video Conferencing
- Maximum 8 clients
- Cost: 3 payment of $298 or 1 payment of $850
Group Facilitator: Kim Hansen Petroni, MA-Counseling, BCC, CPC
Kim Hansen Petroni is a Board Certified Coach, Certified Partner Coach, and holds a Masters in Counseling. She serves women experiencing betrayal trauma and specializes in supporting partners walking through a divorce or the possibility of divorce. Kim also serves as an educator for clinicians and coaches working with clients who are contemplating divorce