Helping You Heal: When He Won’t.
End of Relationship Women’s Coaching Group
Ending a Relationship – Coaching Group For Women
The group’s goal is to help women turn inward and recognize their strengths and value and their truth as they become independent women.
We will spend 10 weeks covering the following issues as they pertain to women who are contemplating divorce, are divorcing, or are divorced. We will address many of the questions below:
- What boundaries do I need?
- What is gas-lighting?
- What will your “new” life look like?
- What does this mean for your financial security?
- How are your children going to handle the necessary changes?
- How will your friends see you?
- How does the legal aspect fit into all this?
- Does everyone feel shame about this?
- And many, many more.
How The Group Works
- 10 weeks
- 90-minute sessions
- Secure Online Video Conferencing
- Maximum 8 clients
- Cost: 3 payment of $298 or 1 payment of $850
Contact Us Today
You are not alone!
Kim Hansen Petroni, MA-Counseling, BCC, CPC
Helping Couples Heal Coach
Kim Hansen Petroni is a Board Certified Coach, Certified Partner Coach, and holds a Masters in Counseling. She serves women experiencing betrayal trauma and specializes in supporting partners walking through a divorce or the possibility of divorce. Kim also serves as an educator for clinicians and coaches working with clients who are contemplating divorce