End of Relationship Women’s Coaching Group – Focusing on separation and the post-separation recovery process from high-conflict relationships and high-conflict divorces
What do you mean by high-conflict divorce?
THESE ARE THE SIGNS of a HIGH-CONFLICT PARTNER
- Your spouse craves control, power, and dominance of situations.
- High Conflict Individuals have distorted thoughts, emotions, actions, and reactions and see themselves as the victim.
- They like to pursue conflict, even covertly, in order to remain in control.
- They have an “all-or-nothing” attitude and often seek revenge.
- They are incapable of managing their emotions in a healthy way.
- They exhibit extreme behaviors that could be frightening to you and your children, including prolonging the divorce and custody process in an attempt to punish the children and the other party.
- They have a severe lack of social awareness.
- They undermine your parenting.
We will spend 12 weeks covering the following issues as they pertain to women who are contemplating divorce, are divorcing, or
- What boundaries do I need?
- What is gas-lighting?
- What will your “new” life look like?
- What does this mean for your financial security?
- How are your children going to handle the necessary changes?
- How will your friends see you?
- How does the legal aspect fit into all this?
- Does everyone feel shame about this?
- How do I navigate separation and divorce from a high-conflict spouse?
How The Group Works
- 10 weeks
- 90-minute sessions
- Secure Online Video Conferencing
- Maximum 8 clients
- Cost: 1 payment of $850
Michellene and the HCH team will not only help you through the healing process, but be your resource on becoming the best co-parent possible, even if you are divorcing a narcissist and high-conflict individual.
If you would like private divorce coaching and co-parent consulting sessions, please reach out below.
With private sessions you will learn and gain:
- Tools in navigating communication in custody situations and keep your children’s best interest at heart, especially in high-conflict cases.
- Learning when and how to communicate is key whether you are co-parenting or sometimes parallel parenting.
- Certified in all 50 states, our experience will help you navigate issues inside and outside of court saving you time and money.
- Learn what to negotiate and what is worth the effort.
- Learn how to navigate the process for evaluations, mediation, trial prep, and the stressful journey of the post-separation process.
- How to heal from high conflict abuse and managing the constant post-separation abuse. HCH is here to help support you in many ways, to include mindfulness and healing from the trauma of separation and in your journey to be the best parent for your children.
- Private sessions can also focus on creating co-parenting plans or parallel parenting plans prior to court/mediation.
- How to maintain efficient and strategic documentation that focuses on the children’s best interest
- Document harmful behaviors of the other party. While we hope that court professionals will focus on the best interest of the child, it is not often the case. We have a system focused on the best way to ensure your legal team has a clear picture of your case, and that you feel prepared when you meet with them.
- Prepare for mediation and/or meetings with your legal team
- Most of all, private sessions and the group will provide resources so that you can make informed decisions about you and your children’s future
We are experienced with international and long-distance parenting and have training in providing support for betrayal trauma, trauma-informed care, BIFF communication, family court, survivor support, and post-separation abuse.
Please reach out as we also provide specific sessions and courses on:
Divorcing a Narcissist 101
Mediating with a Narcissist
Safeguarding from claims of Parental Alienation
Our group workshop is facilitated in a 12-week cycle process. Private coaching sessions can be scheduled for a one-time strategic, individualized session, 3-session package, 6-session packages, and other follow-up sessions as needed.
Group Facilitator: Michellene Burke
Michellene is a certified High Conflict Divorce Coach, Custody Consultant, and an Associate Member specializing in the Family Law Section of the American Bar Association. She joins our team with a Bachelor’s degree in Global Leadership and Women’s and Gender Studies from the University of Oklahoma. Michellene brings a wealth of experience and training in betrayal trauma, birth trauma, trauma-informed care, BIFF communication, Lundy Bancroft Child Custody & ACEs, co-parenting, and the post-separation process and recovery.
Michellene understands first hand that oftentimes we are thrown into situations we would never have chosen for ourselves. Michellene wants to serve as your guide in navigating the family courts, documentation, mediation, trial prep, strategic communication with high-conflict individuals, divorcing a narcissist, and co-parenting.
Michellene’s hope is that by serving as a resource for you while you regain your strength, she will help you to forge your path to peace, healing, and understanding. Regardless of whether you decide to stay in your relationship or take the steps towards separation, Michellene will help you become informed, educated, and empowered and realize the courage and confidence you have within.