Living Forward Coaching Group – Focusing on separation recovery and healing process
Some of the signs that it may be time to leave?
- Ongoing integrity abuse behaviors including deception and psychological manipulation of your reality (Gaslighting)
- Chronic relapse and ongoing deceptive sexuality
- Refusal to take steps to heal self, you, and the relationship
- Refusal to take responsibility for their actions
- Lack of humility/remorse
- Demonstrated lack of empathy towards you and others
- The attachment trauma is so intense because your partner remains the source of threat and danger
- Your partner has distorted thoughts, emotions, actions, and reactions and sees themselves as the victim
- They are incapable of managing their emotions in a healthy way.
- They exhibit impulsive and reckless behaviors that could be frightening to you and your children
- The relational ruptures are impacting the family.
- The desire to heal the relationship is gone; too much damage has been done
This is an ongoing group covering the following issues as they pertain to partners who are contemplating divorce, are divorcing, or
- What boundaries do I need?
- What is gas-lighting?
- What will your “new” life look like?
- What does this mean for your financial security?
- How are your children going to handle the necessary changes?
- How will your friends see you?
- How does the legal aspect fit into all this?
- Does everyone feel shame about this?
- How do I navigate separation and divorce from a high-conflict spouse?
Why Group Coaching?
This group provides a safe place to work on your own feelings, and you get coaching on how to respond authentically and with clear boundaries. You also get an opportunity to listen to others and learn from others. You get to know that you are not alone in this process and create the stuctured support to help you cope and learn to thrive in your own life.
How The Group Works
- Ongoing, weekly sessions
- 90-minute sessions
- Secure Online Video Conferencing
- Maximum 8 clients
- Cost: $395 USD per month
Your Coach: Michellene Burke, HCDC, PPNE, Betrayal Trauma Specialist
Michellene is a betrayal trauma specialist with a background and experience in prenatal & perinatal psychology and health (PPNE) and is credentialed in guiding and helping to heal relationships that have experienced high-conflict and betrayal trauma. As an Associate Member specializing in the Family Law Section of the American Bar Association, Michellene joins our team with a Bachelor’s degree in Global Leadership and Women’s and Gender Studies from the University of Oklahoma. Michellene brings a wealth of experience and training in betrayal trauma, birth trauma, trauma-informed care, non-violent communication, effective parenting, sexual reintegration/intimacy (AASECT), and the betrayal trauma process and recovery.
Michellene uses the Minwalla Model approach with clients and understands firsthand that oftentimes we are thrown into situations we would never have chosen for ourselves. Michellene’s hope is that by serving as a resource for you while you regain your strength, she will help you to forge your path to peace, healing, and understanding. Regardless of where you are in the healing process and journey, Michellene will help you become informed, educated, and empowered and realize the courage and confidence you have within.