Enriching Men’s Coaching Group
Rebuilding Trust and Restoring Intimacy After Betrayal
The Enriching Group For Men
After sexual betrayal, it can be difficult to rebuild trust and restore intimacy in a relationship. If you have done the betrayal, it can, at times, feel hopeless.
You can sometimes feel like maybe you can’t fix it, even if both of you desperately want it to work.
If you have betrayed your partner and want to heal the relationship and feel stuck, this group is for you.
Do you relate?
- I just freeze when she’s angry, and I don’t say anything at all.
- She tells me I just don’t care about her pain, but that’s not true. I do care.
- I can feel defensive when my partner is expressing her hurt or anger, but I just can’t seem to stop myself.
- When she’s upset, I just find myself getting angry, and then sometimes I just say what she wants to hear.
- I am afraid to do anything. I feel like I’m shutting down.
- I have no idea how to respond to her.
- She is never going to trust me again. What’s the point?
- I know I have hurt her, but when is it going to get better? I can’t do this dance much longer.
- I want her to know that I’m sorry, but I am just too afraid to bring it up.
- I feel like I’m walking on eggshells, and at any moment it’s going to fall apart.
- I feel so much shame about how I hurt her that I just shut down when I saw her in pain.
- Maybe I just can’t be emphatic, and I’m a lost cause. Possibly my wife would be better off without me.
- I’m not doing anything wrong, but she keeps accusing me and checking everything. I don’t know what to do.
If any of these rings true to you, our coaching group could be an excellent fit for your relationship recovery
Open The Door To Healing
Healing a relationship after betrayal can feel overwhelming.
We have found that men who want the relationship to heal often feel lost in what to do to heal the relationship
You need a place to work out how to respond with authenticity and empathy to your partner’s trauma and pain.
You need a place to deal with your own shame and guilt around your addictive behavior, so you can show up fully to help heal your partner’s pain.
Why Group Coaching?
This group provides a safe place to work on your own feelings, and you get coaching on how to respond authentically in your relationship to have the best chance at healing and creating the relationship you both desire.
You also get an opportunity to listen to others and learn how to build an enriching relationship with your partner.
Start Healing The Relationship
Imagine having a resource that you can turn too when you need to process your own feelings and practice working on responses that help your partner heal.
This is critical at the beginning of a relationship to reestablish trust. This is also a place for you to work on your own sense of pain and shame so you can remain present as your partner heals.
The beautiful part of healing a relationship after a betrayal is seeing the relationship flourish once the trauma is validated and understood, and both people in the relationship can truly feel safe being themselves.
How The Group Works
This group is based on the work of Sharon Loeshen, LCSW, and the Enriching Program. It is a step by step model that you can learn to be able to gain the skills at genuine connection and empathy. In the Enriching Coaching Group, we will work through the enriching steps and apply them to your relationship. We will have 8 people per group with two group coaching facilitators. The group meets once per week and last 1 1/2 hours. We ask each new member to make a 3-month commitment to the group
Contact Us Today
Imagine getting the help that works with people that understand and know how to help. Your relationship can heal, and we have seen that happen many times.
Co-Founder of Helping Couples Heal Coaching Program
I have had extensive experience in supporting people through some of life biggest challenges. I have worked with people who have felt that there was no hope for them. I have worked with couples that have felt so stuck that they wanted to give up all the time they had invested in their families and relationship.
I know that not everyone’s story is the same and not every outcome is exactly what we think we need, but what I do helps clients do is find what works for them to create the life they can enjoy and feel good in no matter the circumstances.
Master Trainer – Enriching Your Relationship with Yourself & Others Program
Gundolf Strehl has recived his Diploma in Psychologie at the Tecnical University of Berlin, Germany. He works now for more then 15 years in different areas and with different types of clients as a therapist. For over 10 years he his a certified master trainer with the Enriching your Relationship with yourslef and others program and was one of the first certified Trainers with the Coaching and Mentoring Program of the Virginia Satir Global Network. In 2017 he finished at the University Santo Thomas de Aquin del Norte in Tucman, Argentina the training of Occupational Therapy in which he works since then part-time in a psychiatric clinic.